We are setting The Gold Standard in Patient-Centered Care to improve health, opportunity, progress and education (HOPE) in our community.
To establish a Healing Environment of Care that is known for its Gold Standard…
Top Quality Health Care
- A general hospital that addresses acute, emergent and outpatient needs
- Residences for doctors and patient families so they can be close to the hospital
- Our Hospital and College provide Patient-Centered care by Experts you Trust, with years of experience here and abroad.
- A healing garden because wellness and healing are dependent on clinical and spiritual care.
- A conference center for Global Health that will attract the best international medical minds in the world
Excellence in Medical Education
- A Medical College with the highest standards of Quality Education for the next generation.
- A sustainable school-to-career pipeline that communities can count on as the source of the best nurses and doctors, and medical professionals.
We promote a culture of selfless accountability: Purpose-driven service excellence to ensure the wellbeing of others.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE. Putting others ahead of oneself in pursuit of the highest quality and greater good
- SELF-RELIANCE. Taking responsibility and staying on task to meet goals
- KINDNESS. Accepting, respecting, and being open to differences of opinion, life choices, and beliefs
- SAFETY. Doing no harm, protecting, and otherwise ensuring the physical, mental and spiritual state is not intentionally
- INTEGRITY. Doing the right thing even when no one is looking
- COLLABORATION. Working harmoniously with others to achieve the best outcomes. Teamwork
Negele Arsi General Hospital and Medical College | 01 Kebele, West Arsi Oromia, Ethiopia | Tel. 0461162795